There's more than one way to own an MAN
Buying a new MAN vehicle couldn't be easier. Our financial experts will help you choose the right finance package for your business and tailor it to suit your exact requirements. We can also arrange GAP insurance to protect your investment against unexpected events such as accidental damage, fire or theft.
MAN Financial Services offers two ways to finance the purchase of a new MAN vehicle. Both offer the flexibility to adapt your loan agreement to your individual needs.
- Terms from 12 to 96 months
- Repayment in full or agreed large final payment
- Non-regular instalment plans (seasonal rates)
- Option to make unscheduled repayments
- On balance sheet finance allows you to take advantage of depreciation and investment allowances
A cost-effective, tax efficient alternative to bank loan funding with terms from 12 to 96 months. MAN Hire Purchase is very flexible and can be tailored to meet the needs of businesses of all types and sizes.
- Interest payments offset against taxable profit
- Vehicle appears as an asset on your balance sheet
- Depreciation allowable against tax
- Flexible deposits and payment periods (12-96 months)
- No balloon fees at the end of term
- Title to the vehicle passes directly to you on receipt of the last payment
Our flexible purchase or return finance option enables you to spread the cost of buying a new vehicle over 12 to 72 months. Monthly payments are based on the difference between the purchase price of the vehicle and its value at the end of the term, which is guaranteed based on a set number kilometres per year. At the end of the term you have three options:
- Pay the guaranteed future value and keep the truck
- Extend the contract term
- Return the vehicle to MAN Finance with no additional cost